Thursday, April 23, 2009

Launceston is Wrapped!



Ever wanted gift wrapping to be done on the spot but never happy with the all the subtly added "free promotion" of the stores name in the way of stickers, stamps and paper that they use or the slack ribbon curling and messy application of sticky tape? Hmmph!!


With Mother's Day fast approaching us, I know of just the lady to help you.
Alison at Cadootje, 27 David Street Newstead.

Not only does she have one of the most diverse, eclectic and beautifully laid out shops in Launceston, but she also does the most divine wrapping straight from the heart and will work with any suggestions you may share - I oogle at her selection of beautiful papers and ribbons behind her counter every time I venture in... oooh! And best of all - it is free!

So this brings me to my next topic...

Late night shopping.

BRILLIANT IDEA!

Alison is hosting a Launch Party for her new website www.ewrapped.com.au as well as helping out all those busy working people with opening later 5:00pm - 8:00pm on Tuesday 28th April (next week ladies!) so that you can come in, enjoy a glass of wine and browse at your own leisure...



click the invite to find out more

I will be there!

I will be there with my goodies.
So please, tell all your friends about it, and get them to tell all of their friends about it and come along for a girly evening of shopping, wine sipping and oohing and ahhing over the beautiful store that is Cadootje.

See you there!

1 comment:

Dick and Dora said...

Hello, I just linked to you over at www.dickanddora.blogspot.com. Hope that's ok!