Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Treasure Trove of Feathery Times

If the timing is right I'll nab myself an Etsy Treasury - I don't like to sit around and wait for hours for a treasury spot!
I scored one last night - had nothing planned for it, the opening was just there...

Feathery Times.
(please click me!)

I would appreciate any clicks, comments or views on this collection of feathery bits and pieces! Also, let us keep our fingers crossed, with hopes that it gets enough views to make it to the Front Page of Etsy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a lovely treasury! I feel the same way about getting treasury. I don't want to have to wait around for them, but if I happen to be around - I'll take one.

Ness Lockyer said...

This may sound stupid, but I dont even know how to do it. My items have made front page a few times now and it has been customers or readers of my blog who have told me. not even sure how they got there.
You can slap me upside the head next time I see you Sophie ok?
Your little feathered beauties deserve to be front page.
Ness xx