Thursday, October 13, 2011

'Tis The Season, Niche Is Just Around The Corner.

Can you believe it? Niche: All Wrapped Up is on again in 35 days!
It really is so crazy how fast this year is travelling - I had a moment this morning where I was flicking through my calendar, looking at the rest of October and into November and December, I felt completely pooped after just looking at how chock-a-block the rest of the year is!

Niche: All Wrapped Up is a fabulous event - the crew at St Giles are fantastic and a pleasure to work with at the market.
This time around, the market is going to be bigger and better... four huge rooms, sixty stall holders and the "halls of Niche" will be decked out by the talented Lauren from Leaves & Stems.

Top secret - I have insider information, but I am not one to ruin a surprise!
You'll have to come along and check it out!
Niche: All Wrapped Up on facebook.

No comments: