Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Zucchini Slice

I have been meaning to post this recipe since I received my first Hilbarn box!
Ingredients:
5 Eggs
1 cup of Self Raising Flour
1 grated Zuchinni
1 cup of grated Tasty Cheese
3 rashers of Bacon diced
1 finely chopped brown Onion
1 teaspoon Olive oil
Salt & Pepper

Pretty simple really - combine all ingredients into a bowl, mix well, grease a baking dish
- pour mixture into baking dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, cook for approximately 40 minutes on 180C (fan forced) and wella!

We are having this for dinner tonight, and I have made a fresh salad from my latest Hilbarn box goodies, which includes: Roquette leaves, basil leaves, diced tomatoes, avocado, kalamata olives, spanish onion, pine nuts and my mother's secret salad dressing... that recipe will come later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what does fan forced mean? convection? what if you dont have "fan forced"

Sophie said...

If you don't have a Fan Forced oven, then put it on roughly 240ish..

Isis said...

thanks for this recipe Sophie! I must give you a zucchini from our garden, there are just too many!