Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Keeping Up Appearances.


It certainly helps having friends in all the right places.
For example, I have Zakk Goodsell - who takes amazing photographs...
I also have Marcus Bendall - who is a clever fella on the computer doing creative design bits and pieces.
I utilised both of their talents to create a promotional postcard for Niche: All Wrapped Up.
The finished product is so impressive, I kind of don't want to give them away!
A lot of my friends who I have shown the postcards to - or who have been lucky enough to score one - have said how professional the end product looks and the tying together of the label; and to be honest, I am proud. I am not ashamed to be proud of all my hard work with That Vintage and proud of the friends I have who host an abundance of talent within themselves!

3 comments:

74 Lime Lane said...

Oh Sophie, you absolutely should be proud. {and yay for friends with all the right skill sets!}
I'm in awe of your photo shoots and branding, i think you do an amazing job.

Bruklyn Belle said...

That looks really great! It's such an amazing feeling to finally accomplish something you've been working so hard at :)

red bamboo said...

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing these 'in person' at Niche next week.