Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So. Much. Love. Such. Deep. Pockets.

It has been just over 24 hours since the first album of auction items went up on the That Vintage Facebook page.
Since then - three more albums have been added, a total of 46 items and the bidding tally is sitting at just over a massive $2000.00

I am incredibly moved by how people have responded to this idea.
I am incredibly proud to call myself an Australian (well half of!) and love that this country is built on mate-ship, generosity and compassion.
I never in my wildest dreams, thought that this sort of money would be raised with this auction event.
It is incredibly inspiring.
I hope it inspires you.

Thinking of you Queensland xo

3 comments:

Cathie said...

well done!
great LOVE all around ♥

Kasia said...

Well done sophie! Xxx

red bamboo said...

Awesome idea and awesome work Sophie!