Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Baking Army For The Retail Elves.

I went nuts yesterday.
I ended up baking just over a hundred biscuits!

Small Vanilla Star Biscuits dipped in Chocolate.
So yum - great with a coffee!


Large Vanilla Star Biscuits with Lemon & Custard Icing.

This was a random creation, as I ran out of icing sugar and figured the custard smelt yummy enough... haha so sticky sweet! But delish! With a slight tang of lemon!

My boyfriend questioned what it was that I was going to do with so many biscuits. I contemplated eating them all, then I thought that my wii-fit would be made obsolete then... so of course, in the full swing of the Christmas Spirit, I am going to package them up and give them to the hard workers in the Launceston CBD - also known as the Retail Elves.

I know that they will all appreciate them - as this time of year is the most insane for our industry (I'm sure you as a customer, would know this!) - the frustration of ques, refunds, exchanges, lack of stock and being oh so indecisive, all the while wearing a happy smile on our faces - this crazy time really drags the Retail Elves down and out... But I really love Christmas time, so I am going to try and change this vibe!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Raewyn said...

There you go being your usual lovely, productive self! The biscuits look great!

Isis said...

you are like the baking queen at the moment!