Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tea and Pencils.

Two things that go hand in hand at the moment within my life: tea and pencils.
Tea - from Creme Brulee to Gorgeous Geisha.
Pencils - from HB to 6B.
I purchased a new sketchbook the other week and have made it a nightly ritual when having some alone time, to pour a cuppa and draw. 
I'm excited by the idea of filling this sketchbook right up with pencil drawings - something I haven't done in a very long time!
A couple drawings snapped mid way through.
A piece I worked on tonight - a hair bow!

3 comments:

Cassandra Dias said...

Great sketches! I'm excited to see how the one with the girl wearing the hat turns out :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Those teas sound divine! And your sketched look great, hope you'll continue to draw more:)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Rowantree Design said...

I am so happy to find your blog this morning! The hairbow sketch is just gorgeous, and the vintage pendent and earrings....bliss, the bride looks beautiful. How proud you must feel to have your stamp on her outfit. The milkbar sounds fun, i love it the way therevare people out there that just give it a go! I hope you find a minnie to pop on over to my blog andvsay hello!