Friday, June 1, 2012

Up To Speed

I have been in that state of mind lately - "must update blog, must update blog" - and every time I manage to get a spare second to begin a post... the phone rings, an important email comes through or my To Do list begs me to attend to something a little more important - I sure do need a clone!
 
So, since I last posted, That Vintage jumped the ditch to Melbourne for the Autumn/Winter Finders Keepers event in the beautiful and icon Exhibition Building - it was incredible, jammed packed with an awesome selection of creative folk - but more about that event in another blog entry, complete with photos!

That Vintage is now sending all Australian orders via Australia Post Express service - this guarantees a speedy delivery plus a tracking system, all for under $10.00 - hurrah!  I think having upgraded the postage to Express will offer a lot of online shoppers that peace of mind!

Speaking of online shopping, the Etsy store has had a swarm of new additions - the ever popular That Vintage Tea Party range has finally been photographed and uploaded to the store! 
Since starting this collection in November 2010 - it has grown in leaps and bounds with new additions to colours and prints including the new Lady Rose and Lady Violet range, large and small saucer earrings and longer chains for the jug and tea pot pendants!

No comments: