Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cotton Addict

Yes, I admit it. I am addicted.
I just purchased this gorgeous piece...

orange cotton necklace with black and silver clay beads by mozui

It's going to look darling with my grey tunic and black tights. Ah, why is fashion, trends and personal style such a hot topic in my mind at the moment? Maybe it is a bit deeper than that, perhaps I am going through a period where I want to express myself more so than ever. Go figure!

Mozui's Etsy store is fantastic, check out these other beaut pieces.


I hope that you are all addicted now too..!

3 comments:

deepak said...

absolutely gorgeous

Erin Napier said...

Wow, amazing! Love the colours.

red bamboo said...

I love the fact that I don't have to trawl through Etsy's pages myself, I simply wait for you to find all the good bits and go check them out!
I am headed to their 'store' right now!!