Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stumped

I have had a super flat day today so I decided to do some online shopping and treat myself - after all I have worked 3 extra shifts this week at my bread and butter job, so it's only fair hey!

I opened up Etsy and found this awesome grey tree stump skirt on the front page - I had to have it. SOLD!


Woodgrain Skirt by angeldamico


It is going to look so awesome with my new leather jacket from work.

Got to love staff discounts, I would have never been able to justify it otherwise!


Gee, I have been naughty and spoiling myself alot lately! I guess that is what happens when you have no rent to pay, mortgage to pay, bills to pay... I feel like I'm apart of Peter Pan's crew - should probably grow up, although Never Never Land is rather stress free!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Love the skirt - nice find :-)

red bamboo said...

Love the jacket too! My oh my.... whatever did we do before Esty...?!