Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Classics Never Date

After selling my wares for over a year now (yeah, sounds like a small time period, where so much has happened!) I have worked out which of my earrings have been the most popular, the ones that people will ALWAYS buy as a first choice... *cue drumroll*




Classic black and white, eye catching pattern - to go with just about anything, blonde or brunette, young or old, conservative or alternative - these have been the winning pair!

I am hoping that the success of the creeping leafy vine print will now weave its magic onto my new engraved pendant... *hint hint*

Leafy Vine Pendant



I wore this one around town a couple days ago, I sure got some looks and comments... I hope that is positive!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your earrings!

BirdWatching Designs said...

Very pretty items, as usual! :-D

red bamboo said...

Hi Soph! Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the "one lovely blog" award. They just ask that if you accept that you pass it along to 15 other blogs you believe are 'lovely blogs'.
See my blog for more info

Unknown said...

very pretty