Thursday, March 18, 2010

Did It Again.

I knew I would.
I went back for seconds.
Not of the gorge-yourself-on-food kind... but of the clothing kind. (Some may say, equally as bad!)

After being thrilled to smithereens with my last purchase from Replicca (Grey Cowl Neck Dress) - I tapped the letters on the keyboard, headed their direction again to part with my coin. With Autumn (apparently) here and Winter not far off - for me, it is "hoodie" season. So instead of forking out $60US for a boring, suspiciously lack-luster quality, plain "hoodie" on American Apparel, I parted with a wee bit extra coinage and scored a truly eye catching trendy number from Replicca. Also, my conscious feels at ease, supporting handmade and independant designers!

4 comments:

Mi Joya said...

Oh!! I love that hoodie! And the colorcombination!
Need to check that shop N O W ...
Enjoy your hoodie!

Holly said...

good choice. :)
I loooove replicca. Can't wait to try one of her cowl tops for nursing when my baby girl arrives!

Cassandra Dias said...

Haha nice! I love finding shops like that!

By the way, I'm hosting a giveaway you might be interested in entering :) Here's the link in case you pop on over and check it out!

xo,
Cassie

http://moonfaceon.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-pb-boutique_18.html

Ziad Ali said...

I'm in love with that hoodie!
Thanks for the link, i might just have to treat my self to something....
Pearl xo