Saturday, April 3, 2010

If I Could, I Would.

please let me know if you know the source of this beautiful image.

I think it is sad when you can not trust services anymore.
If I could, I would hand deliver every single package purchased by my lovely customers online.
At this time of year, reflecting on relationships with people, faith and more - it is even more disheartening to know that someone out there is about to slip their untrustworthy fingers into something that doesn't belong to them, consequently breaking the heart of someone who was waiting ever so patiently to experience the joy of receiving a handmade gift.

3 comments:

Isis said...

that sucks!

Clare said...

That image is beautiful. it is in my inspiration folder, but sadly i'm unaware of where it comes from!

So sad to hear about your postal mishap. It's horrible to think you can't trust such services!

CurlyJo said...

Perhaps ask Jo saw it on her blog
http://jogirlsjourney.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-mail.html