Monday, April 5, 2010

On The List.

Warsaw, Poland.

The gorgeous Rebecca (who is one of the models for the next photoshoot and a good friend of mine) has had the Overseas Holiday idea pitched to her - and drum roll please... Rebecca is in!

I really could not think of a better travel partner - we spent last night on Facebook, chatting about where we would like to go in a four week time frame, how we would get around, looking at hostels and working out how much coin we would need to save.

Rebecca's heritage is Polish - perfect huh? I probably wouldn't think to go to Poland on my own accord, but heck, we are certainly whacking Warsaw on the list of places to visit! Also on the list is London, Paris, Berlin, Athens and of course, Warsaw.
I am so excited!

6 comments:

Noemi said...

Oh how fun!! Have a wonderful time!!

Lrc said...

I visited Poland in 2001 and it is a mostly wonderful place...lots of lovely sites. Hopefully, its still cheaper than Western Europe. Have fun!

Isis said...

i spent my 22 birthday in warsaw, friendly place. berlin is really awesome, you won't want to leave.

Cassandra Dias said...

Oh my gosh...Paris is fabulous! I'm so jealous that you're going to London though..that's definitely on my list of places to visit! You're gonna have so much fun :)

red bamboo said...

How exciting! Looking forward to hearing more as you put your plans in place.

Unknown said...

My favourite Eastern European city was Krakow... definitely worth a visit.