Thursday, April 29, 2010

Niche Is On.


Niche is back on!
Starting today 10:00am until 4:00pm - and again tomorrow, at the new location of the Boathouse in Launceston.
(See flyer above)


I won't be having a stall at this particular Niche event, as I ran out of time to organise myself - and a stressed-out-little-Sophie is not a pretty one! But rest assured fellow lovers of handmade, that if you go down to Niche today or tomorrow, you will be tickled pink with absolute delight of the work on show - why not get your mother something for Mother's Day?!

I will update you all soon, about when That Vintage will be at Niche... *wink wink*

P.S. Don't forget about Share The Love Appeal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your jewelry! definitely following:)

xx rena.

find me @ http://innocentbirdy.blogspot.com