Sunday, April 4, 2010

That Old Familiar Sound.


Places far away were calling my name last night in a dream...

My little sister is setting off on a cruise ship in November, travellin' the seas with her boyfriend and his family, then they are stopping in London and leaving the rest to be unfolded as natural as possible. Little sister is so lucky! My parents dropped the idea of meeting up with them in London next January... it has been playing on my mind ever since.


Last night I dreamt of London, Paris and Athens... soaking up as much inspiration as possible. I think this will really happen this time. And I think I need to take a friend with me, what's an experience not shared?!

2 comments:

Tam said...

aaaah... i remember it well. 11 years ago for me. went on my own, met and travelled with the most fabulous people.

one day i will return.

AdriaWells said...

I went to Germany, France and Italy as my graduation from college present in 2007. It changed my life. I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. I do hope you get to go and run the world soon!