Friday, November 20, 2009

The Beautiful Ones.

I love having creative friends.
They make me feel even more creative!

One of my lovely lady friends Sharnee, who use to work with me at our "Bread & Butter" job - is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and creator of the most beautiful handmade cards I have ever come across!

I asked her to make me up four Christmas cards in the gorgeous black and silver theme that she had featured on one of the "12 Days Of Christmas" card making blog entries.


Click on each image to see them in their entire beauty!

Sharnee's Blog: Alarnee Creations

Sharnee - you are amazing.
Good luck with the birth of your 4th precious (and beautiful!) child!

3 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

Hi Sophie,
They are gorgeous cards! I had lunch with your great Godmother today at my Sister-in-laws 21st...she is very proud of you! It was funny, I had given my SIL one of your pendants in her gift! - small world.
All your items look amazing and I will make sure I stop and say hi when you are at the markets.
Ness xx

red bamboo said...

These are really lovely. It's nice to see folks using handmade cards instead of just the cheapie ones from the post office! I like the black on white colours as well.

Sharnee Torrents said...

Oh Soph you're too kind!! Thanks heaps for your wonderful comments! I'm soooo pleased that you like them, I love making them just like clever you and your amazing things! Wore my new Deer necklace yesterday, it sure was a winner!! LOVE IT!
Sooo looking forward to seeing you Friday!
Love and Hugs
Sharnee :0)