Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Snowed Under With Wood

I am rather flat chat at the moment.
But here is a quick little sneak peak of the bits and pieces that I have been working on - ready for The Niche Market next weekend!
(I can't believe it is almost here... where has the time gone!)



Masses of wooden brooches.
At the last Niche Market, I sold out of the Pair Of Birds brooch - doubt that will happen this time as I have nearly 60 made up... haha over kill? Perhaps!

For those of you who love the Rabbit and the Wren, you can now get them in the oval brooch!

3 comments:

red bamboo said...

So know how you are feeling right now.....
Can't wait to see what you are bringing along next week.

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz/ Yahgie said...

These brooches are so cute. Keep up the good work

Aussie-waffler said...

Wow, look at all those lovely brooches. I bet you will go great guns at the market.