Friday, November 27, 2009

Thump. Thump.

My head won't stop pounding.
I actually think that I have worked myself way too hard.
I went to sleep last night with a thumping ache behind my right eye... woke again with it.

First day of The Niche Market was crazy - I don't think us little stall-holders quite expected it to be that way for a Friday! It was overwhelming! I worked out that in the first hour of the market being open that I sold 39 pairs of earrings. INSANE.

Today is day two.
Obviously.
And I expect to see you all there!

10am - 4pm, Academy Gallery at Inveresk, Launceston.

Photo's will come... maybe tomorrow evening, or maybe during next week.
Maybe when I feel more alive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done,I can't wait untill the next one,while walking through the market,my heart was fluttering with each new stall. It was like walking through a real life etsy!
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations, from ruby(: - the one who bought the wooden bird and deer necklace&with the lady who tried to open the double sided button necklace:)