Thursday, November 26, 2009

Time For Sleep

What a day...
I always leave things to the last minute - which includes packing up for a market the next day. I had my hair straightener on (for my hair - obviously) and the iron on to smooth out the well embossed crinkles in my cloths for my market table... and I was flitting from one room to another...

Straighten a section of hair.

Iron out some crinkles of cloth.
Straighten more hair.
Iron out more crinkles.
You get the idea...

I am pooped.
(and still nursing the head cold, which has now moved to my chest.)

(I wish this was my bed, kitty and all, but alas it is not!)

Time for bed.
The Niche Market kicks off tomorrow morning - bring it on!
See you there!

1 comment:

Ness Lockyer said...

Good luck with it all Sophie. I am sure you will be a hit as always.
See you saturday. I will try and say hello if you are not too flat out.
Ness xx