Friday, October 9, 2009

I Felt It To The Core

I love it when Etsy surprises me with something so delightful on the front page.
I love it when my curiosity gets the better of me and I embark on an adventure.
I love it when that adventure is a success.
I love it when I fall in love with Etsy stores.


JuliaFelt.
Check her store out now!

I have metal allergies, hence why I ended up designing my own range and sourcing my own materials so that I actually know what it is (metal wise) that I am buying/wearing/selling. This is probably the main reason why I am in love with JuliaFelt's store - felt in a bangle... felt in a bracelet... I can wear that! I can look good in felt! Who would have thought! I am just trying to decide on which one I should buy... neutral tones or bold summery hues... oh decisions! And how awesome is it that JuliaFelt is from Moscow - another city on my list of places to explore... oh the world!








No comments: