Friday, October 16, 2009

I Regret That!

Now for those of you who don't troll the internet as much as I do... (which is a heck of a lot) be prepared for something completely disturbing.
Actually, make that A LOT of things that are completely disturbing.

Let me introduce:
Regretsy.


A pretty website: no way.
A play on words: maybe.
A site full of "what the f's": definitely.

This has humoured me all week long.
Who would have thought that you could turn a tampon into a car freshener? An orange peel into a hair accessory? And how about doing your bit for the environment, ditching toilet paper for some cloth wipes which you wash after each use?

I swear, once you click onto Regretsy, you will be clicking back for more and more and laughing with every entry... the sad thing is that the majority of the items listed on this "blog" are made by crafters who think that their craft is worthy of dollars. I'll let you all be the judge of that!

6 comments:

Aussie-waffler said...

Oh that is absolutely hysterical, although I feel sort of guilty giggling at another persons 'creations'. Tee hee hee.

Isis said...

that is f-ing hilarious! felt a little bad, but it's even better than 'craftastrophe'

Isis said...

and still laughing...

Tam said...

sitting here at 5.40am after 3 hours sleep (thanks ivy!) and giggling my head off! thanks for the laugh, soph, it'll get me through the market today!

Sophie said...

Pretty amusing hey!
I have it in my quick-touch-favourites... always check it every day haha... and re-laugh at the previous ones! Again!

The Rich Ant said...

Yeah I saw you link it on twitter and I died laughing and didn't feel guilty at all. The crazy thing about some of stuff was how much if it was actually selling!