Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

So many lovely and sweet entries into the Easter competition - you all made it so hard to decide upon a winner! I ended up narrowing it down to four and doing the good old "pull a name out of the hat" trick... so congratulations to ::

Danilyn!

"My most memorable easter would have to be when my lola (grandma in filipino) snuck chocolate buttons under my pillow the night before (in a small container). I woke up in the middle of the night & felt something weird under my pillow. I felt around & to my surprise found this container full of chocolate buttons so I started eating away! The next morning, my mum screamed when she saw my face. I had fallen asleep while I was munching on the chocolate buttons so my face not to mention my hands & the bed were all covered in melted chocolate! My lola and were in big trouble. I will never forget :)"

Thanks to everyone who entered - I trust that you all had a sweet and delightful Easter break!

No comments: