Monday, November 28, 2011

It Is Almost Time to Find and Keep!

Wow...
This weekend!
It is on!

We fly out to Sydney on Wednesday... hopefully dodging the thunder storm that is predicted, suitcases fat full of That Vintage goodness.
The market kicks off on Friday, 6pm-10pm and again on Saturday, 10am-5pm at the Carriageworks.
My "wish list" includes some new pieces of jewellery from eels jewellery + scrimshaw and some cuteness in the form of fabric bows from whiskers lane... oh and sweet leather shoes from the horse.
Plus oodles more which I'll stumble upon if I get a chance to wander out from the stall!
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Creative K said...

Hey soph,
good luck with the market!! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun ;)
I'll check out those links to jewellery you've got there too!
Kate xx

Jayne said...

All the best Sophie! Wish I was going along :)