Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Green, You Caught My Eye

Talk about eye catching... how could I ignore?

Lime Green Strapless Formal Dress by cezannefashions

The above Sassy little green number was featured on the front page of Etsy.com. It instantly made me see green... oh, gee, how lame of me to say - with envy! I love this tree-frog green and the cut of the dress looks like it'd hide every frontal-lump-and-bump!


Coral Pink & Gray Strapless Formal Dress by cezannefashions

Yellow Cocktail Party Formal Dress by cezannefashions


Teal Green Formal Cocktail Party Dress by cezannefashions

Make sure you check out cezannefashions - inspiration for the summer party season - Bring it on!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Wow those are gorgeous!

Thea said...

Hi Sophie, I have just blogged about you. Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Oh I have been in love with Yllow. Lusting after summer probably.

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

I love that green dress! I think I need it ;o)

Diana
www.searchingforsporadicsurprises.blogspot.com