Monday, September 7, 2009

Calypso Carnival Anyone?

Another day of rain... really, I don't mind it, but the memories I have of Spring are of sunshine, blossoms, birds chirping and green, green grass... Won't be long now I suppose!

This Saturday I'll be at the Civic Homespun Market, Launceston (head to their blog to find out more) along with my beautiful creative friends, Loz & Dinny and Red Bamboo - it will be great to see everyone again and lap up that market vibe!

My latest offering of the ever popular button earrings.
Bright Calypso.
Oh wee woo! Summery or what!

Hope to see you at Homespun this weekend!


4 comments:

red bamboo said...

These are just screaming out for shots of Tequila or a freshly made Mojito! Woohoo! Can't wait to see them on Saturday.

Recycled Relix said...

They look great - don't mean to pry but your ring you have on in your picture - is it a cameo - or one of your wares? Thanks Cathy. P.S. Hope to meet you Saturday

Raewyn said...

Hey Sophie, I met you at Homespun, my name is Raewyn. Just wanted to say I am in love with my necklace, it's fantastic!

Mrs Smith said...

Hi Sophie, Great to meet you today. Hope you had a lovely day. This market thing is quite a good day out really isn't it?Hope to see you at the next one where I will definitely be making some purchases from your beautiful work.

G