Saturday, September 12, 2009

Loz And Dinny Makes Me Giggly...

The foxy brain child of said label, Gemma - cracks me up.
Really, she is amazing...

I mean come on woman, your creations are divine and everyone tells you so.
I am not even twenty three yet, and your little retro girl dresses really get my cluck on!



Not to mention my lame comment about "wishing I went to library" so I could justify that ultra cool elephant-grey library bag that was on your stall yesterday. Maybe I should go to library, get my clucky geek on.



Kudo's to you woman.
You rock my inspirational world.
Word up to the Queen Bee of Making Sophie Clucky: Gemma Burns.
(Check out Loz And Dinny's blog!)



4 comments:

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

Sophie hotsky hillartist - the artist on the hill ... I get your cluck on??? Man that has given me a good giggle ... you are outrageous - I do not deserve such accolades - you are too cool for the cool cool group!

Sophie said...

Hahaha... oh look, let us call it even... giggling all the way to the bank I say! Hotsky eh? I like... you can climb my hill of cluckiness any day!!!

Lrc said...

i'm gonna have to try use ' get my cluck on' in conversation somehow...lovely work LozandDinny!

herecomesthesun said...

so happy to have found your blog. such loveliness here!