Monday, March 8, 2010

Found: Cocoon.


Congratulations to the beautiful Suz and the amazing team at Cocoon in George Street, Launceston - the shop has been featured on The Finders Keepers!
I am totally proud to know Suz and the girls personally, even more so for That Vintage to be stocked within these incredible four walls - a grin came across my face when reading the feature!

An amazing interview with an amazing selection of photographs - as amazing as they are, they truly don't do the shop justice - so if you are ever in this neck of the woods, be sure to wander up George Street and say hello to Suz - I can guarantee you that she'll welcome you with open arms!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

What a fantastic feature for Cocoon!
I've not yet visited the store but have heard so many fabulous things about it. This week I had the pleasure of chatting to Suz on the phone when she put in a lovely big order for my jewellery/accessories. I'm thrilled that my wares will soon be mingling with all the other gorgeous things there.

Ness Lockyer said...

It was so good to see Cocoon on there and i am wrapped to be having my items stocked there soon too!
Ness xx

red bamboo said...

Great to see!