Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Click. Click. Click.

A few behind the scenes snaps from today's photoshoot for the Spring range of That Vintage - lovely Madeline is the model and Zakk is the man behind the lens.
We shot a few of the pieces in my favourite Launceston cafe - "Fresh" - the decor is pretty incredible, retro and upcycled. As soon as Madeline walked in, I knew she'd fit the feel exactly!
We then crossed the street to Princess Square and utilized some of the greenest grass and leafy ceilings, old trees and clover patches - perfect!

Can not wait to see the finished photographs...

2 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

ummmm me too!! i love that cafe shot, i've never been there.... where ever there is!!
new things are soooo exciting!! Can't wait :)
SMiles and HUgs Sharnee :)

JeTaimeVintage said...

Great styling on all your pictures! Your wren ring is on my Christmas list if I dont crack and buy it for myself before hand! Love your work :)