Sunday, March 20, 2011

Books.

My package from Amazon.com arrived this morning - ten days earlier than it's estimated delivery date - so I am super duper happy!
I bought six books.
Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces :: How To Sew A Button: And Other Nifty Things Your Grandmother Knew :: Paper + Craft :: Tricia Guild: Colours, Patterns and Space :: Crafting A Meaningful Home :: The Handmade Market Place

Goodness knows when I'll get a chance to read them all - but I will hopefully start on my holidays!

2 comments:

Isis said...

yay i just came home to a box from amazon too! but they are all by Jarrod diamond and are all intense reading. and like you i don't know when i'll get the chance either!

Alex said...

BOOOKS!

Those look really helpful :D I loved the title of how to sew a button one :)