Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Time For Tea.

There isn't actually any time for a cuppa at the moment.
It is all systems a-go-go!

Niche: All Wrapped Up starts tomorrow - and boy oh boy, that has come around so quick.
I spent last night with Natalie at Lauren's place - Leaves & Stems - helping her out with some little jobs ready for her stall at the market too.
I have just finished some errands this morning, scoffed down some much needed sushi and wasabi mayo (my vice!) and am about to go help out Lauren again - I'm actually that organised this time around, that I can share my time with someone else - incredible!
I finished making the little Tea Party Cup Rings yesterday afternoon, they are oh so cute as well - I'm going to struggle to part with them all!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

OMG! How adorable- they'll sell like hotcakes ;)