Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pencil and Paper.

Yesterday I felt the need for a couple rest breaks from all of the jewellery orders that had accumulated whilst being away in New Zealand and (the unexpected extended holiday) in Melbourne.
So, with pencil in hand and a sheet of wax light paper, one of my favourite photographs from the shoot with Jesse Hunniford, 20 minutes of sketching ...wella!
At the moment the lovely model Madeline, is in the midst of competing her butt off in the next cycle of Australia's Next Top Model - my fingers and toes are crossed for her!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

That sketch is cool- you're a woman of many talents ;) Madeline is one of the most stunning models I've ever seen- I'm sure she'll go far! :)

Katie Elizabeth said...

What a great sketch! I love this! You're extremely talented :)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com