Saturday, December 8, 2012

Merry Nichemas!

Yesterday marked the last day of Niche: All Wrapped Up market for 2012 and what a beautiful market day to end on! 
It was an incredibly warm day here in Launceston, but thankfully the market rooms were air conditioned so shoppers could do their shopping thing in comfort.
I spent three solid hours on the Friday setting up my stall, it was a little stressful but for the most part enjoyable!  The feedback from customers was so rewarding and reminded me why I love doing what I do - to see the joy it brings to my customers.
I am so grateful to have had Natalie helping me out on Saturday and Megan when we ventured down to Hobart for the Niche: All Wrapped Up market at the end of last month.
If you'd like to see some more photos of the That Vintage stall please check out the album on the Facebook page.

No comments: