Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Niche-mas...

It is almost here!
The countdown is dwindling down to a matter of hours before set up tomorrow!
Oh yes!


And guess who scored a head cold Monday morning.
Yep, all my days and nights of hard yakka and working my "Bread & Butter" job finally caught up with me and I have been cooped up in bed, for the past two and a bit days...

But as everyone knows...
The Show Must Go On!

I'm in the final stages of putting earrings onto their cards, making fridge magnets (hopefully!) and packing everything into their designated crates. I am so grateful that I have had an extra pair of hands - especially last night, Nathan came around to help stamp all the bags - what a legend! Goodness knows how many he actually stamped, he was a Top Stamper! Kudo's to him...

See you all at The Niche Market!

2 comments:

Laura said...

good luck!!

Isis said...

see you there, hope you're feeling better