Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Snowed Under With Wood

I am rather flat chat at the moment.
But here is a quick little sneak peak of the bits and pieces that I have been working on - ready for The Niche Market next weekend!
(I can't believe it is almost here... where has the time gone!)



Masses of wooden brooches.
At the last Niche Market, I sold out of the Pair Of Birds brooch - doubt that will happen this time as I have nearly 60 made up... haha over kill? Perhaps!

For those of you who love the Rabbit and the Wren, you can now get them in the oval brooch!

3 comments:

red bamboo said...

So know how you are feeling right now.....
Can't wait to see what you are bringing along next week.

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz of Yahgie said...

These brooches are so cute. Keep up the good work

Aussie-waffler said...

Wow, look at all those lovely brooches. I bet you will go great guns at the market.