Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweet Little Cage Full Of Life.

As you may, or may not know...
I am going to be a...
God-Mother!
My beautiful friend Natalie (pictured above, with moi!) is having a sweet little baby girl at the end of next month - and I was absolutely tickled pink when her and partner Brad (more on him later) asked me to be one of the baby's God-Parents!
Wow! Such an honour!
I am still buzzing!


Of course, before any of this happened, I cheerfully volunteered to do the Baby Shower planning - we are giving Natalie a Tea Party themed baby shower, complete with vintage tea cups, tea pots full of T2 tea and scrumptious delights baked by all of us.

Plus an amazing batch of The Cupcake Fairy cupcakes!
I am drooling at the thought of it all!
Plus some rather hilarious games like... Pin the Sperm on the Egg - yes, you read right!

I picked up this gorgeous birdcage from a new local shop in Launceston called Hope & Me - this will be the centre piece on the table, complete with the astroturf table runner - how cool is that! I promise to post pictures of the event... so excited!

1 comment:

red bamboo said...

Congrats on your upcoming 'God Motherhood'!
The Baby Shower sounds brilliant - perhaps if you ever (God forbid) give up jewellery design, you could go into catering and party planning?