Thursday, January 19, 2012

Doing It.

We are nearly at the end of the first month for 2012 - how on earth did that happen?
The perception of time as you get older, seems to be that it flies by way too quickly - trying to soak up every single moment gets harder with age, but I'm determined this year more than ever to stop and smell the roses.
Last year was a whirlwind - the main goal and highlight was reached when myself and Lauren set up the That Vintage stall at the Sydney Finders Keepers event. Being apart of the Finders Keepers crew has been a dream of mine with That Vintage since day dot and last year, I finally felt I was ready to flap those wings and do it! And do it we did!
There is something about major mainland market events, the buzz of the crowds, meeting new and old lovers of That Vintage and seeing so much talent in the same area - I have now been bitten with the mainland market bug...
I have a huge plan for 2012: That Vintage will be darting across the country, east to west, north to south - and I cannot wait!

No comments: