Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Icy Lacey One.

Who turned off the heat?!
I climbed into bed well after midnight last night (this morning?!) and was shivering beneath the covers, so I did the naughty thing and put my electric blanket on. What is wrong with that, you ask? Well, two days ago it was well over 30C, complete with a bright blue summery sky and the brightest sun going around - minutes beneath it and my skin began to burn! Today there is a blustery icy wind and this can only mean one thing - on go the ugg boots and cardigan whilst I tag up oodles of earrings!

1 comment:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Hello dear lovely Sohpie!
Ooooo I do love these little beauties! And your groovy YELLOW nail polish is very cool too!! Hope your feeling rugged up and warm (after all winter is your favourite time of the year!) those uggies sound good, I'm trying not to pull mine out... just yet!! he he!
Thinking of you lovely lady,
Smiles and hugs Sharnee :)
p.s I do believe a Happy New year to you is also needed!!