Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Find & Keep Time Again!

I am so over the moon to announce that That Vintage will be at the upcoming Finders Keepers event in Melbourne next month!
Way back when I began this little handmade adventure, Finders Keepers was on my list of goals - I managed to tick this goal off with my first acceptance into the Sydney December 2011 event... and being completely honest with you, the moment I received the congratulations email, I cried and cried and cried! 
There is nothing more amazing than having success that you have worked hard for and having a goal accomplished.  I am very grateful that Finders Keepers is having That Vintage back for a third time now!

The Finders Keepers events are very well run; they are a highly professional team with that added zest for the handmade love within life.  The stallholders are all of amazing quality, there is always a vast array of different products, plus the added awesomeness of scrumptious food, beverages and entertainment. 
The market is in its 5th year and to ensure its growth and development, there will be a gold coin entry this time around - I think it is absolutely worth it! 
Finders Keepers is definitely more than just a market.  It is an experience - one that should be devoured completely, whilst savouring every single last drop!

If you are planning a trip to any of the Finders Keepers markets this year, come armed with a tote bag, plenty of cash and your plastic cards too, bring a friend and make sure you have oodles of time to spare - to get the most out of an event like this as a visitor, you need time - time in which you allow yourself to converse with the maker, let your eyes be captivated and absorb absolutely every single ounce of talent in the venue.

See you there!
Event information here.


1 comment:

Erica said...

I made the mistake last year of going with my aunty to Sydney FK, she wasn't in the mood for a slow shop so I missed out on having a proper slow look... will make sure I go this year with someone I don't mind telling to 'just go get a coffee and chill out for a while... i'll be aaaages' :)

Hope you apply to Sydney again sometime soon!