Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Stitches & Craft Show - Melbourne


On Tuesday, my friend Megan and I will be vacating the island of Tasmania on a red plane, bound for Melbourne. And I am sooooooooooo excited. Three days away in my favourite Australian city - with a great friend, loads of shopping to be done - dining out, and lapping up the Melbourne vibe - it will be a great time to get inspired and rejuvinate for the year ahead!



We are heading to The Stitches & Craft Show, which is put on by a group called Living Creatively. My stockist in North Melbourne, Thread Den, is having a stall - showcasing all their designers - including me!



The show also has classes, craft sessions where you spend 30mins making and walk out with something that you made, plus pleanty of great things to blow all your hard earned cash on! And I have OODLES of dollars put aside for this event! I can't wait to buy big!

So stay tuned for a photo frenzy of The Adventures of Sophie & Megan in Melbourne!

Yippeee!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well, I'm a little jealous. Have a great time. I want to visit that neck of the woods before I'm 70... :)

Brook said...

Sounds so fun!