Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Visit From My Lovely Girls.

Whilst at Niche: All Wrapped Up, I had so many visitors - friends and family and old work mates and oh the list could go on! It was great to see everyone that made the trip to the market.
But yesterday afternoon, my day was made complete with a beautiful little visit from my amazingly wonderful friend Natalie and her daughter (my God-Daughter!) Stella!

I always am in absolute awe of Stella when I see her - each time I have a hold, I can instantly feel that she has grown and yes, just like her mama bear said - she is most certainly developing personality!

Oh dear, here comes the chicken noises again!

2 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

You're sooo gorgeous!!!!
I'm sooooo pleased that Niche went sooo fantastically for you!! Really what a blast, the city of Launceston and beyond will be sooo perfectly accessorized!!!
HUgs to you
Sharnee :0)
P.S thanks to for having my gift cards!! I feel sooo honored! xxxx

Ness Lockyer said...

Glad you had a great time. Your little Stella is gorgeous and you look like the proud God Parent too.
Ness xx