Thursday, May 14, 2009

Doona Day

Today, I have given up on doing anything remotely creative or work orientated. I haven't had one of these days in months... gosh, I use to have these days all the time when I wasn't motivated one little bit - now this just feels weird!

So, I grabbed the biggest cushion in the house, Micramb (microwavable toy lamb which doubles as a heatpack) put on my fave pj bottoms and uggs, stole the mink blanket from underneath my cat and ventured to the couch - a day of cups of tea, biscuits and Austar.

Of course, I took my laptop with me.
HA!
Coffee anyone?
Doilie 6 Piece Coffee Set by EstherCoombs


Anyway, with Austar, we have around 800 different channels and to be honest with you, I hate that! It makes it harder to pick what to watch, let alone how long it takes to sift through all the cruddy channels... so I settled for a bit of "health" television - "Pregnancy For Dummies."

Little did I know that I would be rather disturbed by such a documentary. I'd like to think that I am a tad bit more savvy with such things (even without having been down that path yet) but I felt like I learn alot from this "Dummy" session... I won't go into anymore detail.

A few cuties off Etsy.com...



Baby Loafers by ivoryandmoss



Lamb to School Baby Boots by woolybaby



Baby Moccasin Boots by kaboogie

2 comments:

kaboogie said...

Thanks so much for including my Boogie Mocs on your post! Those other two are JUST PRECIOUS! Honored!

Erin Napier said...

Doona day sounds like a great idea!