Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Lucky Bestfriend

I am absolutely loving my newest Etsy purchase from a local designer/crafty-brain MARLEY & LOCKYER.

Late one night I was strolling the wonderland that is Etsy, trying to find a delightful gift for my bestfriend's birthday... and wella... This is what I chose:


Hummingbird - Oxford Edge Cushion Cover

Wish Clay Tag

I know my bestfriend will love them... even if the gift is over a week late (haha oops!) ...it's the thought that counts, right?

I also bought my bestfriend some scrumptious soaps from a lady in Sydney - InnerEarthSoaps. I have a feeling they will arrive tomorrow - so therefore I can't quote their yumminess at this point in time, but if the photo's are anything to judge them by... far out... YUM OR WHAT!


Blackberry Sage




Cranberry Fig




Almond Biscotti


No comments: