Monday, February 14, 2011

Tasty Teaser.

Pardon the Pun.

Here is a little preview shot into the recent shoot by Jesse Hunniford from L.U.S.Y
Jesse has teamed up with a friend, Scott; they both use cameras but for different purposes - Scott was in the background filming the happenings of the photo shoot - and I must also commend the models for being so awesome with having so many cameras up in their faces! (You can see a sample of Scott's work here.)

So.
I
love this shot.

You may have noticed that it is totally different to anything That Vintage has had before, but it suits - the label is evolving and you can't expect that what worked previously, will work in the future! The challenge of reinventing a label is a great one. I love a good challenge - a test... and leaving a lot of the creative guts of the photo shoot up to Jesse, was something that I actually enjoyed doing; it was a great test for me, letting go of some control, sitting back and seeing how effortlessly he was working (and the models!) - Jesse was dotting the i's and crossing the t's in such admirable fashion.

If it is at all possible... I think I have a photography crush.
*blushes*

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This new range is definitely my favorite by far! Love it!
It's probably a bit more 'night friendly'. I'm going to call it the sexy range!