Thursday, July 30, 2009

Escapee

I am running away... kind of.


Magnetic Island - hmm delightful!

I have had enough of the cold Launceston weather (even though I love winter and rugging up) but I just need a break! I have been so run down for the past month - extremely tired and goodness knows what else - so I am running away.

Tomorrow morning I am heading up to Townsville to visit some family and friends - I can't wait! I have packed my swimming attire (yet I'm not 100% certain that it fits me properly!) and my new Fedora hat, sunscreen of course - plus dollars in my purse. (And other items, don't worry, I remembered to pack other clothes!)

My itinery includes loads of shopping, wining and dining, sea kayaking, snorkling, sun bathing, walking, exploring, and I'm sure there will be loads of other exciting things that my family and friends will surprise me with haha!

So for now, so long! Blog you all later! (In a weeks time!)

OH! P.S!
Don't forget to check out THE MARKET in Hobart this coming Sunday, 2nd August! Head to their blog for more information - http://themarkethobart.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Erin Napier said...

Have a nice break. I grew up in Cairns myself ... will be nice and warm up that way!

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

i'm jealous. really jealous. Think of me freezing backside off at homespun you snorkler, you!