Sunday, December 27, 2009

Daily Wander

Every morning, I sip on my giant cup of tea and go through the "blog roll."
I love catching up on the latest posts by my favourite bloggers, even more so at this time of year where everyone is sharing their Christmas cheer with photographs and descriptive menus.


This morning, I got the delightful visual surprise with added goosebumps...

Tabitha has just posted some images from her Christmas day table setting - and oh my goodness...
amazing is an understatement.

Isn't that just heavenly?

I strongly suggest you head over to
Tabitha's blog, as she has oodles of more photographs of her beautiful setting... plus you should follow her as she is just a precious little creative brain who will definitely kick start the inspiration within you!
Love you Tabitha!

4 comments:

tabitha said...

thank u Sophie :) i love decorating at christmas time, its just so much fun. hope u had a good christmas, and congrats on getting your beautiful brooch in frankie :)

M. said...

that is so gorgeous, i love it!

lovelove,
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Sharnee Torrents said...

WOW Sophie, I can't even imagine how wonderful it would have been eating at that table!!!
I've soooo enjoyed reading about your thoughts! That's what inspired me to write instead of just read everyone elses Christmas's!! What a treasure you are saying all those things, thank you soooo very much Sophie!!! Love you loads!!
Enjoy your time away with your man!! So very much needed, I know you'll have the most amazing time!
Have a very blessed and prosperous New Year 2010!!
Hugs and love
Sharnee :0)

Lauren said...

what a gorgeous place setting! it's so dreamy. i love the pale colors.