Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eight Sleeps To Go!

I can't wait!
I have finished wrapping all of the gifts from me to other people... there is nothing under the tree with my name on it... yet - but I am hopeful that I haven't been forgotten!

Our Tree

I have just made another batch of Country Style Pate` ...it smells (oh and tastes!) delicious. I'll be having that on my toast for breakfast for the next week at least!


I have also made some more fudge - this time: coffee and peppermint choc - yum yum!
Just when you thought I would be over the kitchen, I am cooking a roast for dinner tonight - love the rain, always makes me long to be in the kitchen...

After Christmas, I reckon you might be able to roll me around - after consuming all of this food!

10 comments:

Erin Napier said...

The tree looks lovely! Your Christmas food sounds great too - I made some White Christmas last week and it's almost all gone :)

Raewyn said...

I can't wait for Christmas too! Thanks for your nice comment about my cards, they did very nicely at Homespun! I hope to have another go late January too, maybe I'll see you there!

Brook said...

your tree is cute!!

Ness Lockyer said...

Im hearing you...I am starting to roll too. Your tree is lovely and I noticed you used the Ruby Victoria cards on your presents. They are beuatiful. I hope you get loads of gifts sophie. You are such a giver.
Ness xx

Louise said...

ooo sounds delicious! happy christmas x

Sharnee Torrents said...

Now it's only 4!!!
WOW your tree looks stunning and those pressies!!
How are you lovely one?? And about the rolling...well we all have the new year to get trim and terrific again!
Love and huge hugs
Sharnee :0)

robertmacedonia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robertmacedonia said...

Hello again, I just wanted to tell you that I found an image on the Internet (while searching up Google), so I put it as a banner of my Macedonian blog - http://robertmacedonia.blog.com.mk/
, so later I asked myself - "who has drawn this?", so I searched a little on the Web and I found out that it was you, so I wanted to ask you if it's OK with you - for me to keep it as a banner on my weblog, since I like it a lot ? I will understand if you would not give me the permission, since it is your work, anyway I must tell you that I will certainly not use it for anything else beside this weblog of mine. Thank you, regards.

Sophie said...

robertmacedonia - I have replied on your blog, would appreciate it if you did remove the artwork as I have not given anyone permission to use it...

robertmacedonia said...

OK, no problem, I will remove it 'till the end of the day, or tomorrow, as soon as I find a suitable replacement. It's a marvelous piece of art though. So long.