Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dingle Dangle.

A little snap shot of what I am working on today...
(Amidst shop orders too!)


The new Dangle-Style earrings!

I got my lovely friend Natalie to test-drive one of these last night (as I don't have mine pierced - shock horror!) as I wasn't 100% sure on how they were going to look - and you know what, I was more than happy with them! Natalie has super long brunette hair, and they just sat so dainty against her dark locks - it was beautiful! I forgot to take a picture though... but I will get these photographed sometime (super) soon!

5 comments:

Erica said...

I have my ears pierced but i never wear earrings. I think they look funny on me. These are beautiful!

Sharnee Torrents said...

Gorgeous, Goregeous, GORGEOUS!!! LOve them all, will be hard to pick a fav!!
SMiles and HUgs
Sharnee :0)

Holly said...

the earrings are beautiful!! I would love a pair of the feather ones. :)

Isis said...

gorgeous! love the pair with the feathers on - surprise, surprise!

Ness Lockyer said...

I cant believe you cant wear your lovely creations in your ears Sophie.
Loving your work as always!
Ness xx